Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye and HELLO..

My first in blogging.




Say goodbye to the school holidays and hello TEACHERS!

I had a blast today.
7am- went to have breakfast at a kopitiam with friends (Yilin, Tasha, Ying Yuen, and..someone else was supposed to come, but I wonder what happened to him, you know who you are!) Oh ya! This evil Tasha fed the stray cat sambal.tsk.tsk.

8am- walked to our class.. and waited for JO and the DIVA.Chaos in teacher's house! *Reminder to self- pass the male duck thingy to Tasha* Btw, CARMEN!! YOU MAKE ME SUFFERRR!


1pm- lunch at ANOTHER kopitiam, and met a funny indian guy that sells lottery tickets (long story). Then went to qb.

Night- relax with my butt stuck to the sofa.haha.


Aight, thats all for now.

Remember to smile and greet your teachers tmr as they'll be as GLAD to see you too.Bahh..

4 comments:

Mingyi. said...

lol. i went 2 the movies d midnite b4. expect me 2 wake up so early? =.=

STACEY said...

I expect you to not sleep at all and show up the earliest.haha.

Chawin Overwatch said...

O_O swt...

STACEY said...

Exactly SWEAT to YOU,JL!