Saturday, August 30, 2008

HECTIC DAY!

Briefly, this is what i did,

1. Tuition. And right after tuition i went to my piano class fr THREE WHOLE HOURS!! .. And even worse, and that caused me not to have my lunch TILL FOUR! I repeat , FOUR. I was starving(not really.=])!

2. Then we have a guitar recital later on, after i had my lunch!!heee. My friends, Melody and Wen Chien (just met few days ago at practice) and I played Canon in D. When it was our turn to play, well, it didnt turned out NICE. After that, I have totally forgotten I needed to play another piece , -If by Bread until my teacher called me up to the stage.LOL. It SUCKED btw.haha. My friends then decided to play the song again as they were not satisfied with the previous performance. The second time was better!!Thank goodness!!=)
Picture of me taken by my bro, quite blur though..


3. Night time- WATCHED MR HONG KONG! He has a very cute smile! *drools* haha! Michael Tsu!!! *screams*


He's my personal favourite! And HE WON! *Round of applause* Oh yaa, did i mention he has a CUTE smile? C-U-T-E.hahaha.












































3 comments:

Mingyi. said...

o.0

STACEY said...

WHAT?haha.

Chawin Overwatch said...

OMFG ur latest post is still, like...wat...a month old? O_O